Friday, January 6, 2017

Challenge Link-Up Post: Gothic or Horror Classic


Please link your reviews for your Gothic or Horror Classic here.  This is only for the Gothic or Horror Classic category.    If you do not have a blog, or somewhere public on the internet where you post book reviews, please write your mini-review/thoughts in the comments section.  If you like, you can include the name of your blog and/or the title of the book in your link, like this: "Karen K. @ Books and Chocolate (Rebecca)." 

7 comments:

  1. Finished my Gothic classic a little under a week ago! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Dracula and enjoyed it way more than I thought I would have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had expected Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde to be scary, but it wasn't. It also wasn't anything like any representative I have ever seen on TV. https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/31652839-marilyn?shelf=books-and-chocolates-challenge-2017

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Wuthering Heights and enjoyed it more than I thought I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, my link is added - twice, sorry! Wanted to correct my spelling mistake and try again to get the e-with-umlaut character to work with no luck on the latter. Can the first, pitiful attempt be removed? Thanks in any case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done! And I'm impressed by your attempt to add the umlaut. I've never managed to add any accent marks and I really should learn since I'm doing the European Reading Challenge.

      Delete
  6. I read and I liked some parts of the book, but the other parts were somewhat slow. Van Helsing talks too much ;)

    ReplyDelete